Got a question you would like us to answer? Please email us at Feedback@dinein.co.nz
1. Is it Free to Be a Member?
2. Do I need to be a member?
3. What benefits comes with being a member?
4. What information is required from me to be a member?
5. What services are currently on Dine in?
6. Can I update my profile?
7. How do I change my password?
Yes, absolutely free. You can search at will and make reservations to suit your requirements.
You do not need to be a member to search the various options to either Dine In at home, at a restaurant, choose a caterer, make a reservation or even make an order. Becoming a member however does bring you benefits.
- Save your Favourite Outlets for quicker access.
- Build up rating stars which enables outlets to provide you added discounts based on your order history.
- Save time in ordering as your name and address is already loaded. You only need to change these details if you require delivery to another destination.
- Make an Inquiry – membership not required.
- Place an order – membership not required.
- Search, select and receive specials notices.
- One stop shop for all your search and ordering requirements.
- Exciting new features being developed all of the time.
Only your name, address (for delivery purposes only), contact phone number (for operators to contact you for verification, if required) is needed. Options include items like birthdays which will help us provide you with potential benefits.
We are always looking to provide additional benefits to our users. If access to these benefits require more information from you, we will post a message on the home page outlining the benefits and let you choose if you want to take it up.
Dine In will not on-sell any information to third parties. We treat personal information with the utmost of care.
You have the ability to search for restaurants, takeaways, bars, caterers and the ability to book functions rooms or spaces.
You can also make an inquiry or a reservation at a restaurant. What is also great is the ability to save your best spots as favourites, meaning you will have an easy access reference to be able to make reservations and orders in the future.
Yes. Once you login, there is a link called ‘update profile’ that will allow you to update the limited information captured when you became a member.
By clicking on ‘password reset’ a password reset email will be sent to you. Dine In does not have any visibility to your password.
Increase your sales reach without having to pay for it. You will receive your own webpage to market your business and menu and will have 24/7 access to ensure that your details are up to date.
- Increase your revenue.
- Enhance your internet presence.
- Receive more orders.
- Be part of the online ordering world at no cost.
You can join by filling out the operator member form. This will give you immediate access to start marketing your business and adding your menu.
Dine In will also provide a ‘how to use Dine In’ document and we are more than happy to meet with you to talk about how Dine In can be of help to your business.
Yes, there are no charges to list your business or for customising your own webpage. You can even advertise on your own web page for free.